You are here
SYS/TOMS Managed Services provides experienced operational services that monitor and maintain availability, capacity and performance of your managed solution. Our clients retain control of their environments while we handle monitoring and requests. Customer approved service requests are executed following a tight process-control which ensure minimal outages.
Benefits of Managed Services:
- Freeing up your staff from routine IT tasks so they can be re-allocated to generating revenue and internal processes that deliver real business value.
- A single point of contact for all of your IT needs and issues.
- Scalable to fit your needs by allowing you to choose how much of your IT systems you want managed.
- Increased efficiency, with time consuming but essential IT tasks being taking out of your daily to do list.
- Reduced operating costs
Data Management Services:
Our data managed services bring with them several advantages, which are extremely important issues for companies of all sizes.
- Minimize risk of unplanned downtime
- Highest level of return on storage investment
- Faster devices
- Cost-effective solutions to monitoring and managing storage resources
- Reduced operating costs
- Compliance to governmental and regulatory demands - such as those that make companies keep data for a certain amount of time
- Increased security
We offer a range of data management services that can be tailored to suit your individual requirements:
Managed Infrastructure Services:
Managed Infrastructure service helps remotely monitor and manage a clients' IT assets (servers, network devices, systems and applications) reducing an organizations support and operational costs by monitoring key IT assets, processes, thresholds and performance levels, alerting on any potential issues. SYS/TOMS is alerted of any potential incidents, allowing remedial action to be initiated and scheduled to prevent downtime before it can affect services.
The service provides:
Alerting - Continuous monitoring of your IT environment, providing alerts that enable rapid identification and remediation of issues or problems.
Asset and Compliance Management - Infrastructure asset reporting tracks IT assets by IP address, node name and software image for capacity planning, maintenance and regulatory purposes.
Performance - Monitors server, networks, systems and applications, providing hourly, daily and weekly reports on key IT metrics, such as CPU, memory and disk. This enables rapid identification of potential problems (i.e., over-utilization) before they can impact the IT service.
Managed Infrastructure Service is ideal for clients:
- Require remote management of their IT resources
- Need to avoid crisis situations through a preventative approach to IT maintenance
- Has limited IT staff and budgetary resources
- Are interested in improving the consistency and discipline of IT operation (best practices)
- Want to reduce the risk of data loss, virus attacks and security breaches
- Wish to gain additional time for their internal IT staff by outsourcing mundane operational activities
- Have a rapidly expanding IT infrastructures